Last Updated on
The latest Ephesoft patch installer can be downloaded at: Download no longer available
- New Feature: Recostar native has been updated to Recostar v 7.2 which has better error handling and performance optimizations.
- Feature Enhancement: Document Assembly algorithm has been optimized to yield correct page ordering even in case of difference in window explorer and java sorting algorithm.
- Feature Enhancement: BatchLocalPath in result batch xml of OCR extraction web service now points to web service execution folder.
- Feature Enhancement: ocrClassifyExtract web service now use plugin configurations from input batch class to perform OCR on input images.
- Feature Enhancement: Extraction scripting plugin if enabled in batch class can be used to perform extraction using ocrClassifyExtract web service.
- Feature Enhancement: Always on feature now allows restart of multiple batches in parallel during failover switch. It also validates the state of batch before restarting.
- Feature Enhancement: Default IE 8 compatibility mode setting has been removed to prevent incompatibility across different browsers.
- Feature Enhancement: Ephesoft server now starts despite of presence of stuck batches in RESTART_IN_PROGRESS state for deleted batch class.
- Fix For Problem: uploadDocumentForLearning web service has been enhanced to work on page type.
- Fix For Problem: Duplicate PDF files don’t get exported on CMIS server during CMIS Export.
- Fix For Problem: Now CMIS import settings remain intact in source batch class while copying the batch class.
- Fix For Problem: In case of upgrade now installer does not reset custom changes in table schema.
- Fix For Problem: Default value for END_TIME in reporting database is now set to null value instead of default date if end time is not populated.
- Fix For Problem: Fit to page now works on web scanner.