- Feature to upload the batches after browsing the images (tiff, tif and pdf files) from the client machine.
- New tab “Upload Batch” is added next to Web Scanner.
- User can associate batch class fields per batch class, if configured.
- User has to put the batch class field (if defined for the selected batch class), before the batch is sent for processing.
- Property to show/hide the “Upload Batch” tab added next to Web Scanner tab.
- Default value: true
- batch.upload_batch_folder=upload-batch-folder (folder will automatically be created by Ephesoft application)
- Property that specifies the name of the folder in which the batches are copied temporarily before being sent for processing.
- If user uploads different images with the same name, for same batch, then latest image overrides the contents of previous image.
- When user presses “Start Batch” button, the batch folder is moved from the upload-batch-folder to unc-folder.