Last Updated on
This plugins is responsible for classifying the Ephesoft documents using image comparison algorithm using ImageMagick.
This plugin is working on the two stages for classification of document:
- Learning: Learning process is done by generating indexes for documents. Generated indexes will be used for classifying the document. For further information of learning, please refer to the document “Learning document”.
- Classification: While classifications a document using classify images plugin, learnt data is used as reference data for classification of document. While classifying a document type, this plugin uses the image for super imposition on the learnt images and generates a confidence value.
Following are the list of configurable properties for the plugin:
|Configurable property||Type of value||Value options||Description|
|Classify Image Switch||String||ON
|This property is used to ON/OFF the plugin.
|Classify Image Max Result||Integer||NA||This property is used for storing the maximum result classified from the input image into the batch.xml|
|Classify Image Comparison Metric||String||Ex: RMSE||This property is used to comparison the learnt images with the input images provided for classification.|
|Classify Image Fuzz Percentage||Integer||NA||This property is used to fuzz distance approach while classification image using image-magick.|
This is shown in the screen shot given below:
Steps of execution
- This plug-in works in the page process module of the application when all the import processing on the current batch has been done.
- Learning should be done on the batch class before using this plugin.
- The plug-in classifies the input images via image based classification via imagemagick.
- After all the work is done, it writes the information into batch.xml file for the document type being classified.
This plugin is part of page processing module and working after successful completion of import module.
Following are few common error messages received due to mal-functioning of the plugin:
|S no.||Error message||Possible root cause|
|1||Exception while executing the compare command.||Configurable parameter is having invalid values.|
|2||Learning not done for batch class sample folder path.||Learning is not done for the batch class.|