Last Updated on(Last Updated On: December 7, 2017)
To use Alfresco 4.2d to 5.0 Repositories, user needs to apply a HOT-FIX that uses CMIS 1.1 for both CMIS Import and CMIS Export Plugin.
Applies to the following Ephesoft Versions:
v184.108.40.206 and v220.127.116.11
Note: This hotfix would enable user to use only Alfresco versions over and above Alfresco 4.2d onwards with CMIS 1.1. While using this hotfix user cannot use previous versions of Alfresco i.e. Alfresco v 4.2c or CMIS 1.0.
Steps to apply hotfix are as follows:
- Download hotfix from following URL:
- Stop the Ephesoft server.
- Delete following listed JARs from [EphesoftInstallationDirectory]\Application\WEB-INF\lib\* after taking their backup.
- Paste following jar files from the HOT-FIX at [EphesoftInstallationDirectory]\Application\WEB-INF\lib\*:
- Change [EphesoftInstallationFolder]\SharedFolders\BCx\cmis-plugin-mapping\aspect-mapping.properties for CMIS Export Plugin:
The format for applying aspects in mapping to document types and Document level fields is:
Examples for document type = Doc1 with DLF’s field1 (String) and field2 (Double) is illustrated below:
- A document mapped to one aspect:
This line in aspect-mapping.properties tells documents with Document type Doc1, would be added with aspect P:cm:taggable and its document level field field1’s value would be exported to cm:description aspect property for P:cm:taggable aspect.
- A document mapped to 2 aspects:
This line in aspect-mapping.properties tells documents with Document type Doc1, would be added with aspect P:cm:taggable and its document level field field1’s value would be exported to cm:description aspect property for P:cm:taggable aspect and with aspect P:cm:geographic and its document level field field2’s value would be exported to cm:longitude aspect property for P:cm:geographic aspect.
Note: Aspects with at least one aspect property must be used.
Few things to remember:
- Doc1 is a document type
- P:cm:taggable and P:cm:geographic are aspects.
- “|” is separator between multiple aspect properties and aspect name, associated with an aspect.
- Field1 and field2 are the DLFs that have been mapped to cm:description property of cm:taggable and cm:longitude property of cm:geographic aspects, respectively.
- Reconfigure batch classes to use connection URL and repository id in CMIS Export and CMIS Import settings as follows:
- The Connection URL must be : http://<hostname>:<port>/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/atom
- Repository id must be: -default-
- Restart Ephesoft server.