This feature helps in making a copy of an Existing Document Type. Similar to creating a new document, Copy Document feature enables the User to configure properties for the newly created Document Type that includes Name, Description, Minimum Confidence Threshold, First Page, Second Page, Third Page and Last Page.
Steps to copy a document
- Open the Document from the Document Type list appearing under the Batch Class whose copy is to be created. Select the Document Type from the Batch Class tree view appearing on the left of the screen and click Copy button on the top of the screen
- A new row is added to the existing document type list.
- After completing the document level configurations click on Apply
- Document type ones created post copying can be edited for every configuration except for name.
- If a Document Type is selected and a new Document Type is added, the copied Document will be placed on top of the selected Document Type.
- When a new document is successfully created the Document Specific folder is created in the image-classification-sample and lucene-search-classification-sample within batch class folder located in Shared Folder in Ephesoft installation directory
- Confidence threshold values can vary between 0.00 to 100.00