Last Updated on
This plugin exports PDF/TIFF files to HPII (High performance image import) product of Filenet that is used for importing images to FILENET’s Image Services Server Software as images with some meta-data fields.
Ephesoft Configurable Properties
- Edit the configurations in Export to HPII Filenet Plugin as follows:
- Following is the list of configurable properties for the plugin:
|Configurable property||Type of value||Value options||Description|
|Export To HPII Filenet Config file path||String||NA||Folder access path for configuration file i.e. HPII.cfg|
|Export To HPII Filenet Transaction Folder Path||String||NA||Transaction folder path relative to workingDirectory (whose value is present in HPII.cfg) where all files and their corresponding meta data would be stored.
For example if working directory location = D:\Ephesoft\SharedFolders\workingDirectory and Transaction folder Location =
then value for this property would be:
|Export To HPII Filenet Upload File Extension||List of values||Pdf
|Extension format for uploading file.|
HPII Filenet Server Switch ON/OFF
|List of values||ON
|This property tells whether Export To HPII Filenet Plugin has to work or not.|
|Export To HPII Filenet File Name||String||For example:
(EphesoftBatchID&& _ &&$EphesoftDOCID)
|The name of the file to be uploaded.
Must contain one or more parameters out of:
EphesoftBatchID/ EphesoftDOCID /a document level field name. A parameter name must begin with ($) symbol.
Different fields must be separated by (&&).If none specified name of the local folder to be exported is used to get filename to be exported.
HPII FileNet Configurable Properties
- The installation and usage guide for HPII filenet product of File Image Import Application is available at ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/data/cm/filenet/docs/isdoc/im_utils/II_INSTALLCONFIG.pdf
- This plugin uses an HPII.cfg file provided by installation of Image Import Application. Sample file looks like:
- The BatchAttribute tag contains a property WorkingDirectory that denotes the location used by Image Import Application to look for batches for uploading to FileNet.
- DocClassAttribute is used for mapping with Ephesoft documents.
- DLF-Attribute-mapping.properties ((located at [EphesoftInstallationDirectory]\SharedFolders\[Batch-class-Folder]\export-to-HPII-filenet-plugin-mapping):
EphesoftDocumentTypeName=HPIICfg_DocClassAttribute_ClassName EphesoftDocumentTypeName.indexLevelField1 = DocClassAttribute_ClassName_IndexName1 EphesoftDocumentTypeName.indexLevelField2= DocClassAttribute_ClassName_IndexName2 EphesoftDocumentTypeName.indexLevelField3= DocClassAttribute_ClassName_IndexName5
- There may be mapping for more than one document types present in this property file separated by one blank line.
- There must be a mapping for the document type of the batch being processed through this plugin.
- The mapping must follow following format:
- The mapping must first contain document type mapped to one of the DocClassAttributes in HPII.cfg followed by,
- index level fields of the document type that need to be attached as properties to the uploaded document must be mapped to corresponding DocClassAttribute’s IndexName values (except for IndexName values starting with F_).
- Above stated mapping for one document type can be repeated for multiple document types in the DLF-Attribute-mapping.properties separated by one blank line.
The plugin generates batch_name.eob file for each batch processing by Image Import application at WorkingDirectory. Also places uploading file tif/pdf along with its properties as meta-data information contained in transact.dat in a BatchInstanceID Folder at Export To HPII Filenet Transaction Folder. The Image Import Application continuously checks the working directory for new batches (.eob) files for uploading on server.
The plugin runs after Create Multi Page Files Plugin in Export Module. The plugin assumes that the multipage tiff/pdf has been successfully generated for the batch and uploads the multipage tiff/pdf to HPII Filenet.
Following are few common error messages received due to mal-functioning of the plugin:
|S no.||Error message||Possible root cause|
|1||Working directory is null/empty.||HPII.cfg file has missing value for working.|
|2||Document type cannot be null. Batch data cannot be read.||Batch.xml file of the documents for upload is invalid.|
|3||Configuration file not found on user given file path.||HPII.cfg could not be found on Export To HPII Filenet Config file path|
|4||Configuration file has invalid format for tag||HPII.cfg has incorrect format for its attribute tags.|
|5||Configuration file could not be read. It is opened by some other user.||HPII.cfg is already in use by some other user. Please wait for user to close it.|
|6||Configuration file has invalid/missing Doc Class Attributes.||HPII.cfg has no DocClassAttributes. Documents cannot be exported unless they are present.|
|7||Doc Class Attribute field name is incorrect.||HPII.cfg has incorrect format for DocClassAttribute tags.|
|8||Mapping properties could not be read.||Error if DLF-Attribute-mapping.properties is not present at [EphesoftInstallationDirectory]\SharedFolders\[Batch-class-Folder]\export-to-HPII-filenet-plugin-mapping or is empty.|
|9||The mapping properties file not found on given property mapping file Path.||Error if DLF-Attribute-mapping.properties is not present at [EphesoftInstallationDirectory]\SharedFolders\[Batch-class-Folder]\export-to-HPII-filenet-plugin-mapping.|
|10||Transaction Folder Path is null/empty.||Transaction folder not found.|