Skip to main content
- Filebound calls records “File”. Each file contains documents.
- File also contains two levels of classification called dividers and sections. Documents can go underneath these levels.
- There is always a master field which Ephesoft uses to make sure that the File object is already created. If so, we insert documents into that File object/record to prevent duplicates.
- The master field, divider and separator fields have to be document level index fields for each document. You can see the name of these fields in the plugin settings. If the fields are not populated, you might want to use export script to populate them in the export script.
- Default settings allow you to test your batches with the demo server that Filebound has on the cloud.
Was this article helpful to you?