Last Updated on(Last Updated On: July 13, 2016)
Overview and Purpose
This screen allows a user to view Shared Folders and configured batch classes from UI with respect to user role. It has following listed features:
- Super Admin user can execute his batch using unc folder for required batch class.
- New files can be uploaded as samples.
- Old samples can be deleted.
- New folders can be created.
- Admins would be relieved from accessing system folder structure every time they desire to make some changes.
- Super Admin users can view batch back up xml files as well and anlayze output of various executed plugins.
- Super Admin users can view the final output PDF/TIFF generated by the application.
Folder Selection Widget
This drop down shows all the folders available for selection. By default first element from the drop down is selected.
The options appearing in the list of available folders depends upon the role assigned to the user who has logged-in:
- Super Admin Users: The Shared Folders appears in the dropdown list. Also all the batch class folders present in the shared folders location will appear in the dropdown.
- Admin Users: Only those Batch class folders (from the shared folder) appear in the list for which the user has permissions to access.
Folder Management Tree
This tree shows all the directories of the folder selected from the dropdown. User can click on the node to expand and select a sub folder as well.
Folder Management Grid
It shows the contents (both files and directories) of the element selected from drop down list.
Sorting and Filtering
There is a provision for sorting and filtering columns in the grid which helps user to view only the specific content. For example, following screen shot displays a use case where ‘size’ column is filtered and ‘Modified On’ column is sorted in descending order.
Go down the hierarchy
User can go down the hierarchy by three ways:
- Click the folder in tree.
- Using ctrl +k on the row in the grid .
- Double click on the row.
Right click file/folder
Right clicking on a file/folder in the grid render various options:
- Open: Open selected file or folder.
- Cut: Cut the selected file or folder.
- Copy: Copy the selected file or folder.
- Delete: Delete the selected file or folder.
- Download (Option only for files): Opens the browser dialog box to open/save the file.
Please Note: Each of the above right click options are provided on individual files (on which the right click has been performed) and not on the selected folder or files.
Name column is editable. User can rename any column by directly clicking at the name of the folder.
Seven options are available in options panel:
- New Folder: This creates a new folder under the currently selected folder. Each time a new folder is created, it is automatically assigned a name “New Folder” with an index appended at the end. On creating new folder it comes in editable mode in case user wants to rename it.
- Up: This allows a user to go one level up in the folder structure.
- Refresh: This refreshes the content of the folder currently selected in the folder tree.
- Cut: This is used to cut the files selected via checkboxes.
- Copy: This is used to copy the files selected via checkboxes.
- Paste: This is used to paste the files that are copied/cut.
- Delete: This is used to delete the files selected via checkboxes.
User can upload files by either ‘drag and drop’ or by browsing. Files are uploaded in currently selected folder. After selecting the files, upload progress along with file name displays in a grid with a screen mask.
After the files are uploaded successfully bottom panel is again changed to drag and drop view.