Last Updated on
How to Page?
Topic #7768 : how to collect a database dump?
Applicable Ephesoft versions:
All Ephesoft Instances with MSSQL DB’s
1. Open up MSSQL Management studio.
2. Right click on the DB you wish to export and select “Export Data”
3. This Will open up the “SQL Server import and export wizard”. Click “Next” when prompted.
4. Select the Data source, The Server name, the method you wish to use for authentication, and the database you wish to export.
5. Select copy data from one or more talbes or views.
6. Select all the sources
7. Select “Run Immediately” and select Finish