It is possible to export extracted values from Table Extraction to Database.
1. You need to have Table Extraction and DB Export Switch to be included in your module and should be turned ON.
2. A valid Database Connection which can be created in System Configuration – > Connection Manager.
3. Table Extraction configuration setup.
4. A valid database table to store the extracted values.
Below are the steps you will require to achieve the same:
1. Go to Batch Class -> Document Type -> DB Export Configuration
2. Click on Table Mapping and map the Table Column names with Database Column Name
3. Once this is done you can run a Batch Instance , validate the Table Extracted values
4. Values exported to Database:
*Note: DB Export limited to export of string data type