All versions of Ephesoft
Sometimes when extracting reference numbers they will be a mix of letters and numbers and Ephesoft will pick up your string as all numbers or all letters.
Ex: Trying to capture reference number S012345 will be captured as 5012345.
- Go into the relevant BC folder under \Ephesoft\SharedFolders.
- Go into the fixed-form-extraction folder.
- Open the FPR.rsp file in RecoStar Design Studio (\Ephesoft\Application\native\RecostarPlugin\RecoStarDesignStudio\RecoStarDesignStudio.exe)
- Select the text field and turn off logical context (see image below)
- The logical context modifier makes RecoStar assume that a letter among a string of numbers is out of place, so an S in the string will be read as a 5 as that makes more sense.