Last Updated on
KB0010382 – Error: Unable to get value ‘Binary’ from database resultset
KB Article #: KB0010382
Applies to: All versions.
Issue: When going to Reports page, the page is directing the user back to homepage.
Root Cause: Upgrade process has failed due to some database constraints on reports table columns.
Please use the following tables:
Table Name | Column Name
dbo.finished_batch_instance | is_Remote
dbo.modified_batch_instance_advanced | is_Remote
dbo.modified_batch_instance | is_Remote
- Stop Ephesoft service.
- Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio. Go to Ephesoft Reports database.
- Open the dbo.xxxx -> Constraints folder.
- Select the constraint named DF_<table_name>_<column_name>_xxxxxx. Right click and delete the constraint.
- Repeat this for all tables mentioned above.
- Start Ephesoft service. Restarting Ephesoft will again try to execute the alter query to change data type.