KB Article # 10481
Topic/Category: Reporting Activiti
Ephesoft Version: 4x
Issue: Report Activiti 4x CRON Cleanup Questions: How do we make sure FINISHED and DELETED BIs stay for a week before deleted. What are CRON settings?
Occurs when an upgrade was recently performed and their is a mismatch of content stored in the web browser
- How do we make sure FINISHED and DELETED BIs stay for a week before deleted. What are CRON settings?
This cannot be achieved, because currently data migration is governed with the help of cron job and we can set the time of execution of cron. We cannot govern not to delete those BIs which have not completed one week after they reached FINISHED or DELETED state. Once a cron job will execute it will delete all the data available till then.
- What CRON expression affects activti clean up?
- What CRON expresion controls FINISHED DELETED BIs get removed?
dcma.report.cleanup.cronExpression. By default this will delete data from ephesoft and report DB. Flag ‘ephesoft.cleanupBatchInstance’ present at etl-variable.properties governs deletion of batch instances from ephesoft DB.
- Which CRON to put data into Reports table?
There are four crons, which put data in reports DB. Standard, Dashboard, Advanced and DashboardServerStatus. For detailed explanation, kindly refer attached document.
- Which CRON to run weekly?
Every Sunday at 9AM would be
0 0 9 ? * 1