KB Article #:12477
When you set up your UNC folders via CIFS on a NAS. Ephesoft doesn’t pick up any new batches. This is because of a limitation between jNotify and CIFS
- Turn off jNotify and enable cron job pickup.
- Go to /Application/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/dcma-folder-monitor/folder-monitor.properties
- Set foldermonitor.jnotify_switch=false
- Set foldermonitor.cronjob_expression to however often you wish to pick up new files
- Restart Ephesoft
- Create a Windows Share and use that for UNC files to keep jNotify enabled.