Issue Identified in: Ephesoft Transact 4120
Problem (Restate correctly):
In the following example, the System Names end with ‘_NAME’. The description for the same document end with a space character and ” DESC”.
- Attached batch class is configured to stop in both Review and Validation module. (No documents trained, just pick one from document type drop down menu within review.)
- Create a new DescNameTest batch instance using any image.
- Within the Review screen, note the Document Type drop down menu only lists the document System Name (with underscore characters) not the description.
- Within the Validation screen, note the Document Type drop down correctly lists the Description (has spaces and no underscores in the name).
- If you are on Ephesoft Transact 220.127.116.11 with no previous hot-fixes applied and do not wish to upgrade then you can download and apply the hot-fix from here (Deployment Instruction inside .abc file. Rename .abc to .zip)
- If you can wait or upgrade then the issue is already resolved in 4121 and in 4.5 Release.