This feature allows a user to specify a ‘Key-Value pair’ which can be used for processing page based on relative location of ‘value’ against a specified key.
User is provided with ‘Add’ and ‘Edit’ buttons to define and modify the KV Page process fields. These buttons are available on KV Page Process node present under each index field:
Figure: Key Value Page Process under Batch Class Management
As soon as user will click on any of the above specified buttons, another UI will open up with following options with text boxes and labels displayed. This screen is similar to Advanced KV extraction.
Figure: Advanced Key Value Page Process View
Each key value field consists of following attributes in KV Page Process extraction rule:
- Key Pattern (regex or other pre-defined field)
- Value Pattern (regex)
- Fuzzy Percent (None, 10%, 20% or 30%)
- Fetch Value (First, Last or All)
- Page Value (First, Last or All)
- Zone Value(All, Top, Left, Right, Middle or Bottom)
- Weight (0 to 1)
Allowed user values are none, 10%, 20% and 30%.
- First to extract only first data from the value zone matching the value pattern specified.
- Last to extract only last data from the value zone matching the value pattern specified.
- All to extract only all data from the value zone matching the value pattern specified.
- ALL KV Extraction will be performed on all pages of the document.
- FIRST KV Extraction will be performed on first page of the document.
- LAST KV Extraction will be performed on last page of the document.
Multiple file uploading support is provided on KV page process screen from 22.214.171.124 version. File format supported for uploading are:
Figure: Key Value Page Process File Upload View
Dropdowns and arrow keys are available on menu bar for traversing between files and pages respectively.
Default Overlays for key and value appears on the uploaded image. Overlays are resizable and draggable inside the image, which makes working on them much easier.
Feature to view OCR’ed contents of image. ‘View OCR Data’ toggle button is available on menu bar. This button generates the OCR content of the current loaded image and displays it on UI.
Figure: Key Value Page Process View OCR Data View
Feature to view the extracted results from Key-Value pair is enhanced to show the matched values on image. Values extracted from the image based on key and value pattern are drawn on the image and respective details of extraction are shown on bottom panel grid. User can scroll into view by clicking on respective row.
Figure: Key Value Page Process Test KV View
Feature to clear the extracted results from the image and redraws Key-Value overlays.