I/O error while reading a TIFF file in KV page process
- Single / Multi-clustered environment having a Apache Web Server with Load balancer running on Windows Operating System.
- Observed Ephesoft Version:126.96.36.199
On uploading a TIFF file image in KV Page Process plugin we observed that the input file was not getting uploaded / processed on the page and the page was stuck on “Please wait” message. On checking the logs we observe the error being thrown out as:
ERROR ajp-apr-8009-exec-3 com.ephesoft.dcma.util.TIFFUtil – IIO exception while reading the tiff file = <<File path + name>>
On troubleshooting the issue we found out that the server had a Apache Web Service with load balancer running on it and the error logs showed that it was not able to process the domain name on which ephesoft was installed. On further observing we found out that Windows Operating system was treating the upper and smaller case differently.
- If server has Load balancer running on it
- Check the error logs under Ephesoft\Apache2.2\logs folder.
- If the logs show that it is not able to process the domain name then go to Ephesoft\Application\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\dcma-batch and verify the value set for batch.base_http_url property.
- Try to change its case or set the correct value and restart the server.
- If server has no load balancer running on it:
- Go to Ephesoft\Application\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\dcma-batch and verify the value set for batch.base_http_url property.
- Change the value to correct value and restart the server.