Last Updated on
User receives a a license error when openning up Recostar Design Studio or while a batch is running the “RECOSTAR_HOCR_PLUGIN”.
- – Recostar Design Studio will not open RSP project file and show a pop up with a message mentioning a license error.
- – Batches will go to error when RECOSTAR_HOCR_PLUGIN is executed.
1. Download the RecostarLicenseError.zip file using the following link, Download Link. Extract the files from the zip file.
2. Stop the Recostar application/service
3. Navigate to the “[Path]\Ephesoft\Application\native\RecostarPlugin\bin\” directory.
4. Create a backup folder and copy the following files to this folder:
5. After the backup is complete, copy the files from the extracted zip to the “[Path]\Ephesoft\Application\native\RecostarPlugin\bin\” directory.
6. Start the Ephesoft application/service.
7. Under the SharedFolders\[BatchClass]\recostar-extraction\ directory, there should be a file named Fpr.pc. Delete this file and the next time the batch runs, it will be recreated.