Last Updated on
This plugin is used for exporting zipped file for a batch. It transforms the batch xml to another xml format acceptable by NSI CMS and zips it along with multipage tiff and multipage pdf to NSI export folder location. This plugin is used when we need batch instance folder and a specific format for the batch xml created. NSI export transforms the batch xml to a specific format which is specified by NSI CMS. The batch instance folder is then zipped and along with the formatted batch xml and exported to the export location given in “NSI Export Folder” parameter.
Steps for configuring the plugin
- User can select the export module and navigate to NSI export plugin configuration page as shown below:
The User can edit the above settings by clicking on “Edit” in order to change the settings according to their requirements.
Following are the configurable properties available for the NSI Export plugin:
|Configurable property||Type of value||Value options||Description|
|NSI Export Folder||String||Ex : C:\ephesoft-data\NSI-export-folder||Folder in which the zipped file will be exported after transformation in desired format. If NSI State Switch is ON".|
|Final NSI XML Name||String||Ex : _NSI.xml||Name of the batch xml finally created after transformation into desired format.|
|NSI State Switch||List of values||ON
|Determines whether the plug-in will run or not.
Steps of execution
- This plug-in works in the export phase of the application when all the processing on the batch has been done and it’s ready to be exported.
- The plugin works only if “NSI State Switch” property is “ON”.
- The plug-in makes use of a predefined xsl to convert the batch xml file into a NSI supported format. And name the new xml file according to the user specified value in “Final NSI XML Name” property.
- The converted batch.xml and the batch instance folder are used for exporting. The export path is given in the following property: NSI Export Folder.
The plugin assumes the extraction for the incoming batch has been done properly. It is also dependent on “Create multipage plugin”. The NSI Export plugin requires the processing of “Create Multipage Plugin” and extraction module.
Following are few common error messages received due to mal-functioning of the plugin:
|S no.||Error message||Possible root cause|
|1||NSI Export Folder value is null/empty from the database. Invalid initializing of properties.||NSI Export Folder is either null or empty|
|2||Could not find xsl file in the class path resource||NSITransform.xsl cannot be located within the classpath|