Last Updated on
How to Page?
Topic #9383 : Setup Sharepoint 2013 Server with Ephesoft
Applicable Ephesoft versions: 4.0 and up
- Log into the web interface of your site, click the gear icon in the upper-right, and click on Site settings, then in the Site Actions section click on Manage site features. In the list that appears, activate the Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) Producer item:
- To access the repository the given URL is used.
If the content management is enabled for the given share point instance, the URL will return a file containing the repository details.
The repository details can be found in the given tag highlighted repository ID
<app:collection href=”http://yourserver/_vti_bin/cmis/rest?getRepositories?Query” p3:id=”id”>
- Under the Central Administration tab select Security. Within General Security tab, select Specify Authentication provider. Select the zone and Edit the Authentication. Select the Basic authentication as shown highlighted in yellow and save the changes.
- In the CMIS export plugin configure the given repository URL, SharePoint credentials and the obtained CMIS repository ID. Share Point supports only CMIS version 1.0 select from the CMIS version dropdown. After making the following changes run a batch.
- When the batch has finished processing, the uploaded files can be retrieved from the Administrative Report library by selecting the site contents from the gear shaped drop down at the top right.
Document Level Field Mapping:
To export document level fields firstly make sure the columns (Meta data) are already created on the SharePoint server. Afterwards follow the given syntax for the export mappings in DLF-Attribute-mapping. Properties file
Content of DLF-Attribute-mapping.properties file
Document_Name.Document_Level_Field 1= SharePoint_Column_Name1
Document_Name.Document_Level_Field 2= SharePoint_Column_Name2
- In case the document level fields contain spaces use the escape character \ before inserting spaces
Document_Name.Document_Level_Field_Subpart1\ Document_Level_Field_Subpart2= …
For example a String like US-Invoice-Data.Invoice\ Date would refer to the Invoice Date field of document US-Invoice-Data.
- In case the column name contains space, use the escape characters _x0020_.
Document_Name.Document_Level_Field = SharePoint_Column_Name_SubPart1_x0020_ SharePoint_Column_Name_SubPart2
For example a String like Part_x0020_Number would denote Part Number column name on SharePoint server.
Please refer the sample given below: