Last Updated on(Last Updated On: December 2, 2016)
This screen is enabled only for super-admin role. It contains following features:
- Regex Pool
- Generate Key
- Regex Builder
2. Workflow Management
It contain plugins and their respective dependencies needed by any workflow and criteria on which these plugins will be working.
3. Connection Manager
4. License Details
Below screenshot shows an overview of screen:
On Click of Application node in system config tree by default first child is opened which is Regex Pool.
On Click of regex pool, regex group node will be opened which contain following features:
On click of regex group, all available regex groups present in the database, will be displayed in a grid. By expanding the regex group, a list of available regex group will be displayed in system config tree. Each regex group node has one child node, named as “Regex Pattern”. On click of regex pattern node, it will display the available list of regex pattern of the respective regex group node , in a grid.
Regex Group Options Panel
Four options are available in options panel :
- Export Regex Pool: By exporting regex group, one can transfer the exact configuration of a regex group present on one system to another system.
- Open: User can open regex group by selecting the particular regex group and then click the open button, to view the list of regex pattern of that regex group. User can also see the list of regex pattern of a regex group, by selecting the regex group and then press ctrl + k keys.
- Add: User can add new regex group by clicking this add button and then type the name which user wants to give to that regex group.
- Delete: User can delete the existing regex group by selecting the regex group and then by clicking this delete button.
Regex Group Grid Features
- Editable: Regex Group grid is editable. It means user can edit the name of the existing regex group, by clicking the name of the regex group and then type the new name which user wants to give to that regex group. Above captured screenshot shows the editable mode of grid.
- Sortable: User can sort the list of regex groups by name in ascending or descending order, by clicking the option button present in both column header and then choose which type of sorting user want to do.
Regex Pattern Options Panel
As mentioned above, user can open the regex group to view the list of its regex pattern. This list will be opened in a grid. On that grid, Add and Delete buttons are available, functionality of both button is as follows:-
- Add: User can add new regex pattern, by clicking this add button and then type the regex pattern in regex pattern column and its description in regex pattern description column of the grid.
- Delete: User can delete the existing regex pattern, by selecting the regex pattern and then by clicking this delete button.
Above captured screenshot shows Regex Pattern grid.
Regex Pattern Grid Features
- Editable: Regex Pattern grid is editable. It means user can edit the name of the existing regex pattern and its description, by clicking the name of the regex pattern and its description.
Above captured screenshot shows editable mode of Regex Pattern grid.
- Sortable: User can sort the list of regex patterns by name in ascending or descending order, by clicking the option button present in both column header and then choose which type of sorting user want to do.
- Column Filtration Option: User can filter out the column, which user doesn’t want to see on the grid. This can be done, by clicking the option button present in both column header and then choose which column user want to filter out.
Below captured screenshot shows sortable and column filtration feature of Regex Pattern grid.
Import Regex Pool
By importing a regex pool, one can create the exact configuration for a regex group present on any other remote system from which regex groups have been exported. The imported regex groups will be visible on all batch classes. One can import only zip files here.
Below screenshot shows the view where regex group zip files can be uploaded.
This provides the functionality to generate application level key. Application key can be generated only once. On clicking of this node in tree, a view containing text box in which user has to enter key, will open on right side. On entering application key, user has to click generate key button. It asks for confirmation as application key can be generated only once. Once application key is generated, generate key button is disabled & application key text box is disabled and showing ******* in text box.
Below screenshot shows an overview of this functionality.
Regex Builder utility will enable user to create/generate various regular expression patterns with ease using an intuitive web based graphical user interface. Regex Builder utility will also provide capability to test the generated regular expression pattern with help of embedded Regex Tester. This utility will be a great help for various users who are not well versed in writing/creating regular expression, as user will not have to write the Regular Expression manually. But user can generate the Regular Expression on the fly just by selecting options on user friendly GUI and then test the generated patterns by using embedded Regex Tester utility.
User must have some basic knowledge of the regular expression patterns used in java.
On click of regex builder node, regex builder form appears on the right side of system config tree. This form contains two panel:-
Regex Builder Options Panel
Four options are available in options panel:
- Add: Clicking upon add button will add a new tab which contains the similar options as that of previous tab. Here the user can select anything like Followed by, Or, Only if followed by etc. options. In this way user can add any number of tabs for generating the required regular expression.
- Remove: Remove button will close the last opened tab. Remove button will be enabled only in case if more than one tab is there on the regex builder dialog.
- Reset: Reset button will reset all the values selected for generating the regex pattern.
- Test Regex: This button will find all the matches of regex pattern present in Test Regex text area with in the string present in String to Be Matched text area. The matched area in String to Be Matched text area will be highlighted like below captured screenshot.
Regex Builder Form Panel
As shown in the figure above, Regex Builder dialog contains the following sections:
- Text Section
- Regex Quantifier
- Regex Group
- Regex Tester
- Button Panel
In this section user can match either “Match exact text” or “Text in range” (as shown in the above fig.). For example if a user wants to match exact String like john, Invoice etc. then user can select the “Match exact text” option and can write the exact string to the text field.
- Match exact text section also contains many other options like any special character text, word boundary, any character etc. as shown in the above figure
- If a user wants to match any string with text in range then user can select any number of desired options in the “Text in range” section. For example if a user wants to select the text in range [a-zA-Z0-9], then it could be easily selected by just clicking the check boxes accordingly.
- Text in range section also contains many other options like special character, word boundary, any white space character, upper case range, lower case range, digit range etc. as shown in the above figure.
- This section gives user a capability for selecting the quantitative options for the input text selected. For example if a user wants to select a string which can be any letter or any digit, any number of times then user can directly select the option “Any number of times” by just selecting the required radio button.
- User can also specify the number in this section. For example if the user wants to select a string which contains any letter 3 times, then user can directly select this radio button and can enter the desired number . User can also select minimum and maximum number of times by just selecting the option for between min and max time.
1. In this section user can select options for case insensitive search or grouping feature for java regular expression. For example if a user wants to search for a word Invoice (case insensitive), then user have a facility for selecting these options by just checking the check box.
2. User can also select the option for applying regex quantifier to the entire group by just selecting the option for applying regex quantifier to the entire group.
Regex Tester contains the following sections:
- Regex Pattern: This text area will contain generated regex pattern based on the inputs.
- String to be matched: This text area will contain the string which is to be matched against the generated regex pattern.
On click of this node all the available plugins will be shown in tree and by default first plugin will be selected. On right side are shown the dependencies on which selected plugin is dependent and dependency type of the same.
Below screenshot shows an overview of this functionality.
Upload New Plugin
User can add new plugin by either browsing or by drag and drop.
Below screenshot shows view in which user can upload plugins.
Working of this functionality depends on the following conditions:
- This widget will accept a .zip file for uploading. Contents of the zip file:
- .Jar file: The Jar for the plugin to be added.
- .Xml file: containing the plugin information. Please see below for structure of this XML file.
- .Zip file must only contain these two files i.e. .Jar and .Xml.
- .Zip file and .Jar file must have the same name.
- .Jar file content cannot be verified, so the user must make sure that they are as required.
- In order for this plugin to take effect, user needs to restart the tomcat server.
- This Zip file after successful validation of its contents will be stored in the configurable location specified in “<Ephesoft installation path>\Application\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\application.properties” file under the property named “plugin_upload_folder_path”.
- The bpml file for the uploaded plugin will be stored in “plugins” folder which is situated in configuration location specified in “<Ephesoft installation build>\Application \WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\dcma-workflows\dcma-workflows.properties” file under the property named “newWorkflows.basePath”.
Plugin XML structure
Validation on XML
- All tags are compulsory and will have any string value, except for “is-scripting”,” is-mandatory”, “is-multivalue” AND “override-existing” tags which will have Boolean values (TRUE, FALSE).
- “jar-name” tag value must match the name of the jar file present in the zip file.
- If “is-scripting” tag has a value “TRUE”, only then the values of “back-up-file-name” and “script-name” tag will be taken into account.
- “plugin-property” and “dependency” tag can have multiple instances and have the values for plugin configs and dependencies respectively.
- “override-existing” tag decides whether to add the new plugin or update an existing one. If value is “true”, then the existing plugin will be updated else it will be added as new.
- Three operations can be done on the plugin properties and will be defined by the “operations” tag inside “plugin-property” tag. Following are the supported operations:
- Add: adds a plugin property. An error is shown if it exists already.
- Update: updates a plugin property identified by its name and if it doesn’t exist, creates a new one.
- Delete: deletes a plugin property identified by its name. An error is shown if no such property exists.
- Default values for the plugin properties:
|Property data type||Default value|
These properties will be assigned for properties which are mandatory. Also if a property is multivalued, the first value from the list will be the default value.
- “plugin-service-instance” and “method-name” tags must be correct as they cannot be validated.
- “application-context-path” refers to the application context file name for the plugin.
- For the dependencies tag:
- For a new plugin, with dependencies as
- ORDER_BEFORE : P2,P3/P4,P6/P7/P8
- UNIQUE : TRUE
There are 4 options available for a user:
Below screenshot shows all available options.
- Add: Using this user can add dependency in selected plugin. An already existing dependency cannot be added again.
On click of this button, a bottom view will be opened where user can configure selected plugin.
- Edit: Using this user can edit the selected dependency. On Click of this button, a bottom view will be opened where user can configure selected dependency as per need.
- Delete: Using this user can delete selected dependency of selected plugin. User can also delete multiple dependencies in one go.
- Help: Using this user will be shown a dialog box containing the “how to “information of new plugin to be uploaded.
On click of this node, all the available connections will be displayed on right side. Using this user can manage all available connections.
User has 3 available options:
- Add: Using this user can add new connection with a uniqueness imposed on connection name. On clicking of this button a bottom view is opened in which user can configure new connection according to requirement.
Five types of connections are supported:
- ORACLE – Note :
In case of a connection with Oracle database, the Database Name (Schema name) should be specified in upper case
- MSSQL WINDOW AUTHENTICATION FEATURE
2. Edit: Using this user can edit an existing connection with a uniqueness imposed on connection name. On clicking of this button a bottom view is opened in which user can configure connection according to requirement.
3. Delete: Using this user can delete the selected connection. Multiple deletion is also allowed. This is a soft operation. Also the connections which are in use cannot be deleted.
This node displays the installed license information. Through this, the user can easily check the installed license details such as license expiry date, number of cores for OCRing, etc.
Below screenshot shows an overview of this functionality.
Curriencies supported by ephesoft Transact can be configured as required, page below describes the configuration details.
Path : System Configuration – Currency Configutaion
All the currencies configured under this page will be applicable to be shown in the system under different functions such as, Format conversion etc…