When trying to use the Ephesoft Web Scanner Feature, I am seeing an issue where the Start button is greyed out but the Select Scanner button is blue. I see some errors on the Java console:
at sun.plugin2.main.client.MessagePassingExecutionContext.doCookieOp(Unknown Source) at sun.plugin2.main.client.MessagePassingExecutionContext.getCookie(Unknown Source) at sun.plugin2.main.client.PluginCookieSelector.getCookieFromBrowser(Unknown Source) at com.sun.deploy.net.cookie.DeployCookieSelector.getCookieInfo(Unknown Source) at com.sun.deploy.net.cookie.DeployCookieSelector.get(Unknown Source) at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.setCookieHeader(Unknown Source) ...network: Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
You may want to reset your Browser cache.
For IE8 & 9:
- Go to the tools menu and select internet options
- Under the General Tab, Click the Button labeled “Delete”
- Make sure the Temporary Internet Files and the Cookies are selected
- Click Delete down at the bottom and try the web scanner again.
- Go to the Settings in Chrome
- Click on the “Show Advanced Settings” Link donw at the bottom.
- Under Privacy Click on “Clear Browsing Data”
- Select Clear Browsing History, Empty the Cache and Delete Cookies and other site plug-in data.
- Click Clear browsing data