This feature helps to provide an understanding of the results generated or the classifications performed by the DOCUMENT_ASSEMBLER plugin.
- The user can input files to be classified in the test-classification folder, which is present in the batch class folder.
- The input tiff/pdf files can be single-page or multi-page files.
- All the files present in the folder will be processed according to the batch class settings.
All the required plugins that are needed to support the DOCUMENT_ASSEMBLER need to be present in the batch class workflow. By default, Ephesoft Transact executes the classification set in the DOCUMENT_ASSEMBLER plugin.
Ephesoft Transact also provides a dropdown menu to support four types of classification, as follows:
- Search Classification
- Barcode Classification
- Image Classification
- Automatic Classification
The results are shown in a tabular form with following details about the images that are input for classification:
- Classification Type: The type of classification performed on the set of inputs.
- Document Type: The type of document classified for this input page.
- Document Identifier: The identifier of the document classified.
- Document Confidence: The confidence value for this document generated.
- Page Name: The name of the page given as input for classification.
- Page Identifier: The identifier of the page in accordance to the inputs provided.
- Page Classification: The classification done for the page. This contains the name of document type for which image is classified with the name of page type: FIRST_PAGE, MIDDLE_PAGE or LAST_PAGE.
- Page Confidence: The confidence generated for this page after classification.
- Classification Sample: The name of the classification/learned file name from the lucene-search-classification-sample folders. This value is only populated in the case of Search Classification. For all other classification, it is set as NA.
- This feature provides the results of the classification performed on the provided set of inputs.
- The classification results that are generated via batch processing can be viewed in tabular format.
- Using this functionality, users can configure their batch class for optimum and best-fit classification results.
- This classification can be executed for different settings and the results can be compared.
- The color code functionality highlights the document or page rows for which document confidence is lower than the threshold value of the classified document.
- These rows depict the documents that require manual review from the user in the Review/Validate modules.
- The feature also provides the ability to download the resulting batch xml structured output, which contains all processing details.
- The Clear button clears all the input files, the generated results, and the backup folders for the processing.
Steps of Operation
- Input the files to the test-classification folder. If the folder does not exist, then clicking Test Classification from the Document Type tab will generate the folder.
- After copying the files for classification in the test-classification folder, open the batch class in which the files have been put.
- In the batch class, configure the workflow in which classification results need to be tested.
- Set the properties of different plugins required for proper classification of input files into documents.
- When you click the Classification button, the system executes the classification type set in the batch class for DOCUMENT_ASSEMBLER plugin.
- To check results for other classification, set the desired classification type in the dropdown menu, and click the Classify button. The system will execute the selected classification on the input images, and display the results.
- Download the classification results by clicking the Download button.
- Clear the input files by using the Clear button.
The following table summarizes a few common error messages that may occur if there is a malfunction with the plugin:
|Error message||Possible root cause|
|Unable to perform Classification. Test Classification Folder does not exist. The folder is created now. Please put files for classification.||There is no "test-classification" folder in the batch class folders in Shared Folders. The folder is now generated.|
|There are no proper input files present. Please upload tif, tiff or pdf files.||There are no proper input files present in the "test-classification folder" for classification.|
|Incomplete properties of the Search Classification plugin for the specified batch class.||Plugin configuration is incorrect or the plugin does not exist in the batch class workflow.|
|Problem fetching the properties of Barcode plugin. Please verify the plugin in batch class.||Plugin configuration is incorrect or the plugin does not exist in the batch class workflow.|
|Please check Classify Images plugin in Page Process module for its properties in batch class.||Plugin configuration is incorrect or the plugin does not exist in the batch class workflow.|