This feature helps in understanding the results generated or the classifications done by DOCUMENT_ASEMBLER plugin. The user can input files for classification by dropping it or uploading through the Document type listing. The input tiff/pdf files could be single page or multi-page files. All the files will be processed according to the settings in the batch class. All the required plugins which are required for DOCUMENT_ASEMBLER plugin to execute for a particular configuration need to be present in the batch class workflow. By default the classification set in DOCUMENT_ASEMBLER plugin will be performed.
For further classifications a drop-down will be provided through which four set of classifications can be performed. If no classification is selected then the first classification will be done by default
- Search Classification
- Barcode Classification
- Image Classification
- Automatic Classification.
Steps of execution/working
- Input files have to be uploaded or drag and dropped through test classification uploader located at bottom view of document type listing screen. If “testClassification” folder is not present in [SharedFolders]\BCxx\ it wil be automatically created.
- In the batch class configure the workflow in which classification results need to be tested. Set the properties of different plugins required for proper classification of input files into documents.
- After uploading the file click on test classification toggler.
- On click of classification button the classification type set in the batch class for DOCUMENT_ASSEMBLER plugin is executed. The classification type selected from drop down will be performed.
- For checking results of any other classification for same inputs, set the desired classification type in the drop-down and click “Classify” button. On click of “Classify” button the selected classification is executed on the input images and the results are displayed similarly.
- The results of classification can be downloaded by the click of “Download” button.
- The input files could be cleared by use of “Clear” button.
The results are shown in a tabular form with following details about the images put for classification:
- Classification Type: The type of classification performed on the set of inputs.
- Document Type: the type of document classified for this input page.
- Document Identifier: The identifier of the document classified.
- Document Confidence: The confidence value for this document generated.
- Page Name: The name of the page given as input for classification.
- Page Identifier: The identifier of the page in accordance to the inputs provided.
- Page Classification: The classification done for the page. This contains the name of document type for which image is classified with the name of page type i.e. FIRST_PAGE, MIDDLE_PAGE or LAST_PAGE.
- Page Confidence: The confidence generated for this page after classification.
- Classification Sample: The name of the classification/learned file name from the “lucene-search-classification-sample” folders. This value is only populated in case of Search Classification. For all other classification it is set as “NA”.
- This feature provides the results of the classification performed on the provided set of inputs.
- The classification results which would be generated via batch processing can be viewed in a tabular form.
- Using this functionality users can configure their batch class for optimum and best fit classification results. This classification can be executed for different settings and results can be compared.
- The color code functionality highlights the document/page rows for which document confidence is lower than the threshold value of the classified document. These rows depict the documents which would require user interference in Review Validate modules.
- The feature also provides us the functionality of download through which we can download the resulting batch xml structured output which contains details of all the details of processing.
- Clear button functionality clears all the input files and the results generated from test-classification-folder.